12.14.2011

A FEW {CHANGES}!!!

So, I have been thinking about this for a while and since I'm starting to get big and pregnant, I decided now is a better time than any to announce that I will no longer be shooting weddings... for a while.  I am OBSESSED with weddings but I think it's time for a break at least.

BUT, I would LOVE to still capture any baby, family, graduation, bridals, engagements, or any other portraits you would like!  I am just getting to the point where an all day event is too much. 

I have also decided to lower my portrait session price.  Lately, photography has been too much of a business for me and not so much... ART and that is what I am craving.  So starting Jan. 1, 2012 a 1 hr. portrait session is $50.  That gives you a disc of all images!!  And I edit our very favorites (black and white, sepia, cross process, etc.)  If you want more specifics on locations, clothing changes, etc. email me at kaylabugphotography@gmail.com

I long to do stylized portrait sessions where we tell a story about YOU!  And where I really get the chance to be creative and wild.  For example, one of my very good friends is having a home birth in March and has asked me to do a birth story, (so freaking excited, I can't stand it!)  I want to be creatively challenged and this is one opportunity I could not pass up!  Thanks Cassey!

I still have 2 weddings I need to post and some more beautiful bridal portraits, but I needed to announce this asap!  :)

Thanks for all of your support!  Love ya!  Kayla bug

No comments:

Post a Comment