11.02.2010

Wilson Family

Welcome to my blog first of all!  I do have a website but figured that a blog will be a little more user friendly for me and for you!  Please feel free to check out my website at: 
                                       www.wix.com/kaylabugphotography/photos

But now, ONTO THE BLOGGING!

This was my first family shoot and I was admittedly a tad bit nervous.  The day was a stormy one, my favorite, with a beautiful gray sky above.  Jen, the mom, had dressed the family with matching outfits and combed their little heads perfectly.  I love when mothers get so into matchy matchy and perfect hair, our moms want the best for us right?  Anyways, we'd been praying for a break in the rain and now WE HAD IT!  God is so thoughtful.  So we head out to the back yard where there is this beautiful vine, of sorts, on their back fence with outrageous fall colors.  I will never get over how beautiful autumn is, nobody notices leaves until they're fire colored and crunching under our feet.  DETAILS=LOVE.  And so the shoot began.  I am very much into candid shots and getting those little moments when people don't think I'm watching, and something very sweet happens.  My favorite of the shoot by far is when baby Emma spit up while Miranda was holding her and Miranda thought it was sooo weird that I was taking pictures of it.  I got the best crinkle nosed photo of my life.  I'm obsessed with crinkle nosed smiles, laughs, etc. 

So family shoots.... I LOVE THEM!  Thus far I've just done individual shoots and they've been great but having beautiful, silly kids and adoring parents is a blast!  Hope that some more come my way! :)



 
 

 


 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment