6.18.2011

Joey + Bri {WEDDING}

I share with you a beautiful family!!  Joey and Brianne have been together for over 4 years and decided it was perfect timing to tie the knot!  You might notice quite a few pictures of a certain little emotional boy.  Meet Ollie (Oliver).  Joey and Bri have been blessed with this charming little guy and he was one of my favorite parts of the whole wedding!  When I was asked to do this wedding, I had never met Bri nor Joey.  I wish I would have because they are SUCH GREAT PEOPLE!  They held their gorgeous wedding at Stonebridge Golf Club.  It was nice and warm outside and just an all around beautiful day!  I am crossing my fingers that I'll be able to do future family pictures for this easy going and loving family!  ENJOY!  XOXO




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment