6.26.2011

Sister Hirano {Seattle, Washington Mission}

Meet my GORGEOUS friend!  She has been such a huge part in me loving photography and we're just almost the same person in some ways.  We love everything crafty, and weddings, and vintage, whimsical things, and well.. love in general.  She has been called by God to serve 18 months spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ in the Seattle, Washington Mission.  She leaves in September and I will miss her alot!  But I'm excited to have a pen pal!  Normally missionary pictures are pretty..boring.  So carianne and I decided to go out and have an adventure.  It seems whenever we do this, there are big scary dogs just waiting to pounce on us.  :)  Anyways, I LOVED taking pictures of this free spirited woman!  P.S.  the picture below is the HAPPIEST PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!  XOXO












No comments:

Post a Comment