9.24.2011

JESSICA + JON {ENGAGEMENTS}

Meet my best friend Jessica, and the love of her life, Jon.  I have known Jessica my entire life, seriously picture of us in diapers... :)  She is one of the absolute BEST people I know, and I am such a better person because of her wonderful example.  Well, she has found her prince charming, and although I don't know Jon as well as I am going to, I know that they are perfect for one another.  When we talked about what they wanted for their engagement pictures, Jessica and I knew what would be perfect.  There's this movie called "Charly" based on the novel by Jack Weyland.  If you haven't seen it, WATCH IT!  It has the perfect mixture of humor, romance and sadness... aka: CHICK FLICK!  It's our favorite!!!  But a huge part of that movie is a ferris wheel.  Well, we happen to know where that ferris wheel is and so we went from there!  Also, if you know Jessica, she can NEVER pass up the opportunity to splash in puddles or run through sprinklers so of course we had to take some pictures of them playing in fountains.  Jesse and I had soo much fun taking their pictures!!  Enjoy this darling couple!











No comments:

Post a Comment